One of the areas that the Advisors of the Ancaster Financial Centre specialize in is employee benefit plans for businesses with between 2 and 100 employees.
As a business owner, minimizing the turnover of good employees that you have spent a lot of time and money training is one of your goals. One of the tools you can use to recruit and retain employees is a benefit plan.
There is a lot of flexibility in how you can design an employee benefit plan. We can help you design a plan that meets the needs of your employees and their family, and the needs of your bottom line.
The types of benefit you can offer employees through a benefit plan include:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Extended health care (medical services and supplies not covered by OHIP)
- Semi-private and private hospital accommodation
- Out of province emergency medical care
- Vision care
- Dental coverage – preventative and basic, major restorative and orthodontics
- Group term life and accident insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Long term disability insurance
- Weekly indemnity or short term disability insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Health spending accounts
In most cases you can get coverage for all of your employees without anyone having to answer any medical questions; they just sign up.
The premium can be paid by the employer or the cost can be shared with the employee (employers must pay at least 50% of the premium).
There are many options available in terms of plan design so you can customize a program to meet the needs of your employees and your company's budget.
We represent all of the major insurance companies offering employee benefits in Ontario.
Contact one of our advisors for more information and to get a quote.